Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Pieces!

Hi. This week is CRAZY (two kids with different preschool schedules, making tons of jewelry everyday, some social engagements for us and/or the kids, etc.)! I JUST finished a couple of new pieces and I would like to share them with you! This pendant, which I love, is made from a half dollar (heart) and a dime (flower).



This one is made from a half dollar (heart) and a daisy (dime). I'll put two jump rings in it and connect it to link chain, so it'll be like my three- and five-piece necklaces, but one piece (well, two pieces in one).



I'll take this opportunity to unveil the Garlic Pendant, created for this weekend's upcoming Garlic Festival in Saugerties. I made it from a half dollar which, as always, can be seen on the back of the piece.



That's all for now.

:) Jessie

2 comments:

Alpaca Granny said...

I really like your hearts and the garlic made me smile. A garlic festival makes me smile....

Erica said...

I purchased a necklace from you a few years ago. Have you come up with any new designs? After viewing your "current" collection it seems as if you haven't evolved much as a designer.