Saturday, December 19, 2009

Clarification...

Hi, Readers! Long time no blog, huh?

Well, I am very pregnant and Grand Central is in full-swing! I'm taking care of the kids, taking care of orders as they come in, making jewelry as necessary, and trying not to go into early labor!



During the holiday season especially, a lot of people try to make special requests. There is one special request that we often do honor, and that's the following: year of birth (or desired year on a coin), in a simple domed, drilled, polished and connected pendant or keyring made from your coin or ours (no other design work on special dates, though I am happy to answer questions about what pieces we have available in specific years). PLEASE NOTE: Going forward, the only way to get something like this is through us directly, not through any other store or website (www.madefromcoins.com is my website, and I can be contacted there: jessie@madefromcoins.com ).

If you have special requests, you, a retail customer, are welcome to come to me and ask me, but if you ask me and I say no, you won't have better luck when you ask my wholesale customers (stores or other websites). (Can you tell - I've been answering the same questions multiple times - from multiple askers - lately?)

Sorry for being cranky. It's just that time of the, um, year.

Thanks for all the business!!!

:) Jessie

No comments: